RL Solutions is a patient safety software company. Located in downtown Toronto, their software powers the world’s top healthcare organizations.
RL Solutions is currently hiring a Design Researcher for their team. The company is interested in taking a user centered, human centered approach to research. They are interested in people who are able to take very abstract qualitative data and turn it into actionable insights.
For more info visit: http://www.rlsolutions.com/careers
- Job Description
- RL Solutions is a healthcare software company dedicated to making patients’ lives safer. Located in downtown Toronto, our software powers the world’s top healthcare organizations. RL offers extensive and flexible benefits such as RRSP matching, unlimited vacation and an employee share ownership plan. Our office has been profiled by the Globe & Mail and boasts beautiful views of the city skyline and Lake Ontario, along with an onsite gym, pub, cafe and ping-pong stadium.
We are looking for a Design Researcher to work with RL’s product management team. The researcher will ensure PM understands how healthcare industry trends affect our customers and ensure we’re solving the right problems. To learn more about RL’s culture, check us out at careers.rlsolutions.com.
The great things you will do:
- Help RL’s product team innovate by generating and applying knowledge about our users
- Turn quantitative and qualitative research into distilled, actionable insights (show us your examples, please!)
- Create research plans and involve necessary stakeholders in your research sessions to ensure its effectiveness
- Contribute your research and perspective through the entire product design cycle including planning, prototyping and development
- Work closely with designers, product managers and developers to make sure the customer’s voice is being heard and the team is working together to deliver an outstanding user experience
Who you are:
- Have a university degree
- Thrive in ambiguity
- Passionate about digging deep into users’ needs and understanding their problems
- Deeply curious about our customers and have a keen interest in human-centered design
- Familiar with a wide range of innovative research methods
- Job Location
- Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Position Type
You can find the original job posting here: https://rlsolutions-openhire.silkroad.com/epostings/index.cfm?fuseaction=app.jobinfo&jobid=204